Charlotte Lawyers: Real Estate
In any real estate transaction or dispute, it is advisable to minimize legal risks. Whether your issue involves commercial or residential property, real estate is simply too valuable, and real estate law is too complex, to take chances regarding title, leasing terms and other real estate-related issues.
At the Charlotte law firm of Wells Daisley Rabon P.A., we have represented hundreds of businesses and individuals in real estate transactions and disputes in North Carolina. Do you or your business face a real estate law issue involving any of the following?
- Purchase and Sale transactions
- Landlord/Tenant disputes
- Title Insurance and title disputes
- Acquisition and development of commercial property
- Leasing of property and the management of Landlord/Tenant relations
- Real Estate Finance
- Commercial loans
- Construction loans
- Homeowners Association formation and disputes
- Commercial and residential foreclosures
- Construction law and construction disputes
- Formation of entities in conjunction with the acquisition and development of commercial real estate
- Condominium formation
- Easements and right of ways
- Contracts to purchase and sell real estate
- Deeds and deeds of trust
- Promissory notes and guarantees
- Listing contracts
- Commercial and Residential leases
- All other forms of real estate documentation associated with commercial and residential closings
We can help your firm in the purchase of commercial property and the development of land, and can help you, as a landlord or as a purchaser of residential property, in property disputes, transactions and closings, tenant disputes and boundary disputes.
To understand the legal options concerning your real estate issue, talk with one of our attorneys. We are available for evening and weekend appointments and are conveniently located in Historic Dilworth in the South End, near the intersection of South Boulevard and East Boulevard, within walking distance of the CATS bus lines and the light rail service.
To contact us, call 704-315-2497 or 1-866-577-3865.