Doctors Should Do No Harm
In the effort to maximize profits, clinics, hospitals and other health service organizations such as HMO's sometimes require doctors to see more patients in a day's work than is reasonable. In this hectic environment, some doctor errors are inevitable, and patients often pay the price. According to a recent report by the National Academy of Sciences' Institute of Medicine, some 44,000 to 98,000 Americans die each year from preventable medical errors.
At the Charlotte law firm of Wells Daisley Rabon, P.A., our lawyer team lawyer team has handled hundreds of personal injury cases, including cases involving medical negligence and medical malpractice. If you know or suspect that a treating physician has committed an error, we may be able to help you.
Do you have questions regarding medical negligence or medical malpractice? Do not make a decision without experienced legal advice. Call Wells Daisley Rabon, P.A. at 704-315-2497 or 1-866-577-3865 for a free consultation.
Medical negligence and medical malpractice can arise from a broad range of conduct on the part of healthcare providers, including:
- Failure to conduct a proper exam or to diagnose an ailment
- Failure to provide appropriate treatment or to prescribe appropriate medication
- Failure to develop an appropriate health management strategy
- Failure to provide warnings of risks, or to obtain informed consent
- Failure to properly supervise doctors and staff, or to use appropriate administrative services, including equipment and staff
- Dispensing errors, including claims against pharmacies for dispensing the wrong medication
If you have reason to suspect your health has suffered due to doctor, clinic, nurse or hospital error, it makes sense to talk with a lawyer to understand your options.
If you have questions regarding medical negligence and malpractice, arrange for a free initial consultation with one of our experienced North Carolina attorneys. We are available for evening and weekend appointments and are conveniently located in Historic Dilworth in the South End, near the intersection of South Boulevard and East Boulevard, within walking distance of the CATS bus lines and the light rail service.
To contact us, call 704-315-2497 or 1-866-577-3865.