Charlotte Lawyers: Business Organization
The legal framework in which businesses operate in the US is complicated. At the Charlotte law firm of Wells Daisley Rabon P.A., we provide comprehensive business organization legal services. Our goal is to resolve your one-time legal challenges and to provide ongoing business law services meant to free you to manage your business without distraction and the threat of compliance issues.
Firm partner Jamie Wells leads our business organization team. Mr. Wells is a seasoned attorney whose twenty-five years of experience includes:
- Incorporation of over 400 new corporations, limited liability companies and non-profits
- Handling the legal aspects of numerous corporate asset and stock purchases
- Purchase agreements, commercial closings, refinances, condominium formations, and commercial leases
- Drafting of employment agreements, corporate policy manuals, non-competition agreements, and franchise and vendor agreements
Does your business need legal representation regarding corporate governance, compliance or other aspects of business organization and business law? We handle issues relating to:
- Shareholder Agreements and Operating Agreements
- Directors and Officers liability
- Business Planning (including succession planning)
- Joint Ventures
- Business and corporate formation, including S-corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs), and non-profits
- Shareholders' Rights
- Trade associations
- Annual reporting to the Secretary of State
- Registered Agent for private companies
- Drafting and review of all documents associated with corporate governance and procedures, including articles of incorporation, bylaws, and annual meetings of shareholders
For knowledgeable legal services regarding business organization challenges in North Carolina, talk with one of our attorneys. We are available for evening and weekend appointments and are conveniently located in Historic Dilworth in the South End, near the intersection of South Boulevard and East Boulevard, within walking distance of the CATS bus lines and the light rail service.
To contact us, call 704-315-2497 or 1-866-577-3865.