Charlotte Business Lawyers
When your business faces a confusing and unexpected legal challenge, you need effective and affordable legal help. The same is true for one-time or ongoing legal problems.
At the Charlotte law firm of Wells Daisley Rabon P.A., our five-member attorney team has provided comprehensive business law legal services to businesses in the Charlotte area and elsewhere in North Carolina since 1997. We can provide services comparable to those of an in-house counsel, or even serve as a registered agent for your company, in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
We have worked with hundreds of businesses ranging from sole proprietorships and partnerships to large corporations. In business law, our legal team is headed by firm partner Jamie Wells, who has incorporated over 400 Charlotte-area corporations, limited liability companies and non-profits. In addition, we are highly experienced in:
- Mergers and acquisitions, including asset purchases and stock purchases
- Employment law, including wage and hour claims, non-compete agreements, and litigation of those agreements
- Real estate law and construction law, including transactions, disputes, property acquisition, commercial leases, foreclosures, title issues and construction loans
- Franchise law
- Contract and document drafting and review
- Business litigation, including disputes over breaches of contract, business torts, and collections of account debts and judgments
- Business organization, including ongoing corporate governance issues
Our firm has extensive experience in all elements of business law, from shareholder rights and succession planning to partnership disputes and business dissolution. For more information regarding business law, arrange a consultation with one of our attorneys. We are available for evening and weekend appointments and are conveniently located in Historic Dilworth in the South End, near the intersection of South Boulevard and East Boulevard, within walking distance of the CATS bus lines and the light rail service.
To contact us, call 704-315-2497 or 1-866-577-3865.