Charlotte Business and Commercial Litigation Attorneys
When your business is sued or needs to pursue collection of a debt or a judgment against another party, how do you know that your lawyer will do what is necessary to protect your firm's interests? And when you need to resolve a commercial dispute, how can you be sure that the lawyer you choose will have the legal and business knowledge and experience needed to fully protect your rights?
At the Charlotte law firm of Wells Daisley Rabon P.A., we have the experience and credentials needed to demonstrate to you our ability to effectively resolve your firm's commercial litigation problem:
- Firm partner Jamie Wells has defended and advanced numerous claims in both North Carolina District and Superior Court and has practiced business and litigation law since 1984.
- Since 1989, firm partner Chet Rabon has represented numerous businesses in litigated matters, including professional sports teams, NASCAR teams, regional and national banks, as well as a host of small and medium sized businesses.
Mr. Rabon is also a Certified Mediator and member of the North Carolina Advocates for Justice and the elite Southern Trial Lawyers Association.
Wells Daisley Rabon P.A.'s business law attorney team has successfully resolved hundreds of business cases by mediation or litigation. Does your organization face a legal dispute involving and of the following?
- Shareholder and partnership disagreements
- Business torts
- Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices claims
- Disputes over Business Dissolution
- Contracts, including breach of contract
- Creditors and collections
- Employment law
- Real estate
- Performance and quality of good and services provided or performed
We have extensive experience resolving claims involving North Carolina businesses. Most often, disputes are resolved through mediation or arbitration, thereby saving clients money and time, and reducing their risks. When litigation is necessary, however, we work hard to be fully prepared. Our attorneys have successfully obtained judgments in our clients' favor, ranging up to several million dollars.
If you have questions regarding business and commercial litigation, talk with one of our attorneys. We are available for evening and weekend appointments and are conveniently located in Historic Dilworth in the South End, near the intersection of South Boulevard and East Boulevard, within walking distance of the CATS bus lines and the light rail service.
To contact us, call 704-315-2497 or 1-866-577-3865.