Working for You, Working for Our Community
At Wells Daisley Rabon P.A., firm partners Jamie Wells, Mike Daisley and Chet Rabon all began their legal careers at large firms. In seeking to improve the level of client and community service provided, our founding attorneys established Wells Daisley Rabon P.A. in 1997.
Our current five-member attorney team has a combined seven decades of legal experience. Our mission is to provide effective legal solutions across numerous practice areas, uniquely personal client services, and assistance to the Charlotte community and beyond.
We represent numerous North Carolina businesses on an ongoing basis, and also represent businesses and individuals in specific one-time engagements. Our business law experience is extensive — we have provided business formation services to over 400 local organizations, and have resolved legal challenges involving asset purchases, mergers, commercial leasing and property acquisition, employment law, shareholder and partner disputes and other litigation, as well as numerous other types of matters, including estate planning for business owners. We have also handled thousands of cases involving personal injury.
Serving the Charlotte Community.
The lawyers of Wells Daisley Rabon P.A. are committed to working to improve the lives of residents of the greater Charlotte area. Our involvement includes:
- Firm Partner Mike Daisley serves on the Board of Directors for the local chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and Public Radio station WDAV-FM.
- We provide legal representation and counsel to several area nonprofit organizations as a result of Firm Partner Jamie Wells expertise in Non Profit Law.
- Firm partner Mike Daisley serves as Director of The Choir School, a local organization that provides opportunities in music education for boys and girls in the Charlotte area.
- Firm Partner Jamie Wells delivers meals to the elderly in the Charlotte community through Friendship Trays, a local non-profit organization.
- Firm Partner Chet Rabon is one of the founders of the U.S. National Whitewater Center and serves on its Board of Directors. He also serves on the Boards of the Mecklenburg County Bar, the Mecklenburg County Zoning Board of Adjustments, the Second String Santas, and is a Paul Harris Fellow with Rotary International.
- Firm Associate Brendan Dillashaw serves on the Development Committee of The First Tee of Charlotte, is a committee member of Second String Santas, and has participated in The Good Fellows Club for close to ten years.
If you have questions regarding business law, real estate law, construction law, estate planning or personal injury law, talk with one of our attorneys in a personal, informative, one-on-one consultation. We are available for evening and weekend appointments and are conveniently located in Historic Dilworth in the South End, near the intersection of South Boulevard and East Boulevard, within walking distance of the CATS bus lines and the light rail service.
To contact us, call 704-315-2497 or 1-866-577-3865.