Years of Skilled Service to Charlotte Area Clients
Business Law - Real Estate & Construction - Personal Injury - Estate Planning
Legal help can come in many forms. At Wells Daisley Rabon P.A., we work to combine the best elements of legal representation and client services to consistently provide effective and satisfying results. Our approach includes:
- Uniquely personal legal advice. We meet with clients regularly and selectively limit our caseload so that we are able to provide comprehensive client services to all clients, no matter what their legal issues are.
- A broad practice. Our services range from all business-related legal practice areas to commercial leasing, real estate acquisition, personal injury matters, and trial and litigation services. Our clients know they will not face a legal issue we cannot help them resolve.
Litigation with a trial-ready mentality. To protect your interests, we prepare every litigation matter as if it will go through a full-blown trial. Opposing attorneys know that when we handle litigation, we will be prepared and willing to go to trial. This approach helps us obtain maximum settlement value for our clients in cases that can be resolved through negotiation, and to be prepared for trial in court if the case cannot be resolved.
- Past and current experience representing and opposing insurance companies
- Experience before the North Carolina Court of Appeals, the North Carolina Supreme Court, Federal Courts in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, and the U.S. Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Attorneys whose leadership positions have included presidency of the Mecklenburg Trial Lawyers Association and membership on the Board of Directors of the Mecklenburg County Bar
- Experience as Legal Instructors at local colleges
- Selection for inclusion in Business North Carolina's Legal Elite for Litigation Practice
- Mediation certification and extensive experience in mediating legal disputes
For experienced, skilled and personalized legal help, contact a firm that has represented and given personal and professional attention to clients in the Charlotte region, throughout North Carolina, and across the country.
Our attorneys handle a wide range of practice areas, including business law, real estate law, construction law, estate planning, and personal injury law. We are available for evening and weekend appointments and are conveniently located in Historic Dilworth in the South End, near the intersection of South Boulevard and East Boulevard, within walking distance of the CATS bus lines and the light rail service.
To contact us, call 704-315-2497 or 1-866-577-3865.